Delivery and Refunds
Statutory Right to Cancel (14-Days)
Under ‘distance selling regulations’, if you are a consumer and you order any item from us, you have the statutory right (within the United Kingdom) to cancel the order and return any goods ordered in exchange for a full refund. This statutory right of cancellation starts on the date that you submit your order and expires on the fourteenth (14th) working day after the day on which you receive the goods (hereinafter the “UK Statutory Right of Cancellation”).
To cancel your order you should notify us within the 14-day time period by phone (01789 298989), email: (email@example.com), fax: (01789 414463) or in writing to: Jetex Exhausts Ltd, Unit 25 The Waterways, Stratford-upon-Avon, Warwickshire, CV37 0AW. The amount refunded will be for the cost of goods including any outward delivery costs charged as part of the original online transaction. Returned goods should be in a reasonable and resaleable condition, and we recommend that you return items using recorded delivery for postage items or courier for larger items. Customers are under a duty to take reasonable care of the goods until returned to Jetex. Refunds will be processed within 30 days upon receipt of notification by Jetex.
You are also responsible for the cost of returning items to us, unless the items were incorrectly delivered on our part or the items received are damaged. In this case Jetex will arrange for the part/s to be collected or the parts can be returned and the cost reimbursed subject to prior agreement with Jetex.
Jetex 21-Day Returns Policy
- If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase and in addition to your statutory rights, you can send your order back to Jetex for a refund, excluding any delivery costs incurred during the original transaction (after the initial 14-day period).
- 2. Jetex will not be liable for any delivery costs for goods sent back to Jetex.
- 3. Jetex can arrange for collection of unwanted goods but any costs to do this will be offset against any refund. Jetex and the consumer will agree to this value.
- 4. Where goods have been wrongly delivered, or were damaged during delivery, Jetex will refund the price paid by the consumer including outward delivery charges.
Goods should be returned to Jetex at the following address. If you have any queries about a return, you can contact us at: Jetex Exhausts Ltd, Unit 25 The Waterways, Stratford-upon-Avon, Warwickshire, CV37 0AW, Tel: 01789 298989.
Parcels over 2kg are sent within the United Kingdom using UK Mail. Smaller parcels (generally under 2kg) are sent with Royal Mail.
- Zone A All postcodes in England and Wales (with exceptions shown below).
- Zone B AB1-16, AB21-25, AB30, AB39, DD, DG, EH, FK, G, KA (except KA27-28), KY, ML, PA1-19, PH1-3, TD
- Zone C AB31-38, AB40-56, IV1-28, 1V30-32, IV36, IV40, IV52-54, IV63, KW 1-14, PA 21-38, PH4-41, PH49-50, BT
- Zone D HS, IV41-49, IV51, IV55-56, KA27-28, KVW15-17, PA20, PA41-49, PA60-78, PH42-44, ZE, IM, GY, JE
Delivery costs will be displayed at the time of checkout.
For orders received before 2pm, we will endeavour to despatch from our own the same day, which means you should receive your order the next working day before 17.30pm. Please note that this is not a guaranteed service. Some orders will take longer, especially to zones C and D.
As part of our service, we can track parcels fairly accurately, in terms of being out for despatch, or still in transit to your local delivery depot.
Customer ‘not in to receive goods’ Information
There are times when you will not be in to receive a parcel. If this is the case, you will be left a card by UK Mail or Royal Mail to indicate this. You would need to contact your local depot to re-arrange delivery at a time convenient to yourself (and acceptable to the courier company). Royal Mail usually expect you to collect your parcel from their nearest sorting office. Please note that failure to re-arrange delivery within 5 working days will result in non-delivery and the parcel will be returned to Jetex and may incur a further delivery charge.
We can deliver to mainland Europe. We use a variety of couriers including UPS, DHL, Parcel Force and UK Mail. Costs vary depending on the actual and volumetric weight. The exact cost will be displayed at the time of checkout.
We can deliver to destinations outside of Europe. The exact cost will be displayed at the time of checkout.
- UK Mail will advise when a parcel is out for delivery to your address. This indicates that your parcel was placed on a vehicle for delivery before 17.30pm. However, this does not guarantee delivery before 17.30pm. Sometimes, parcels are not delivered for the following reasons:
- Driver cannot find the address.
- Driver does not manage to deliver all parcels before he has to return to the depot. This means the parcel will be issued for delivery the following working day.
- Vehicle breakdown
- A status of ‘In transit to the depot’ involves parcels being delivered to a central hub and then forwarded on to your local depot. We cannot guarantee how long it will take from being ‘in transit’ to ‘out for delivery’. However, we will do our best to ensure that all possible information is available.
In addition to you statutory rights, Jetex offer the following warranties:
Aluminised Exhaust Systems:
18 months. First purchaser only. Not transferable.
Stainless Exhaust Systems:
Limited Lifetime. First purchaser only. Not transferable.
Custom Exhaust Parts:
Direct Fit Standard Catalyst:
Direct Fit Sports Catalysts:
* The Jetex range of custom parts are made to a high standard. However, due to the nature of their use (road/track/off-road) and the fact that they are a universal product, Jetex cannot offer a warranty for these parts. Unlike the Jetex ‘direct-fit’ range of sports exhausts, these parts have not been tested for specific applications and therefore the lifecycle, silencing properties and fitment of these parts is unknown for each application.
Performance Air Filters:
12 months. First purchaser only. Not transferable.
Terms and Conditions:
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Jetex’s prior written consent.
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
Consumer Rights Summary
To download the Consumer Rights Act summary click here